Self-pay and some insurances accepted.
- Capital Health Plan (CHP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have behavioral health / mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my co-payment?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis (please call office for availability).
Payment or co-payment is expected at time of each service.
Payment may be made in the form of cash or check.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.