Self-pay and some insurances accepted.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Capital Health Plan (CHP)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have behavioral health / mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is my co-payment?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis (please call office for availability).
Payment or co-payment is expected at time of each service.
Payment may be made in the form of cash, check, or credit/debit card.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.